[IP] Omnipod PDM failed. Four day replacement. Any contact info for Insulet reps or demo people in New York City area?

 It happened again to me, a PDM failure Saturday May 27. Called tech support and
they cannot have a replacement to me before Wed May 31. Four days. This is the
modern world or so I am told. How can it be that they have 24 support and no
mechanism in place to solve this problem immediately and overnight.

 Does anybody have a contact with a sales rep or support staff or someone from
Insulet in the New York City area that might have a PDM in their possession? I
live in New York City and can travel the region to pick one up. Fortunately a
kind Insulet rep was able to do his for me in 2015 and saved me from immense
trouble on an imminent trip. Thanks, Mark