[IPn] TGIF I hope

Today is the last work day of the week and we still have an open
challenge from OHIO that still has the entire $100 available to
double the value of your pledge. At the end of the day we'll have
to offer to give it back if you can't match it. OHIO doesn't
really want it back so it's up to you to help Insulin Pumpers
secure these funds.

Donate $25 - Insulin Pumpers gets $50

Donate $10 - Insulin Pumpers gets $20

If you have been a member for a while and it is just occurring to you
that it's time to donate, do it now, don't put it off again.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Become a contributor or better yet, a sustaining member.

	Please !

You can contribute by mail as well and it will count towards the
challenge.

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035