Re: [IP] Waiting for Dexcom

I am doing the same thing with my supply company.  I received a 30 day log
to fill out with my March order.
I use the t-slim.
More hoops to jump through.
At this point I don't mind. I just want Medicare to cover it. For too many
years they didn't cover any pumps or supplies. Nothing.

Lisa Ann & Ash
t1 1970 @age 3
Pumping since 1989
t-slim