[IP] I just cancelled my order for the DEXCOM G5 with Liberty.

I have also cancelled my order. Although Liberty is shipping to some people
and would have shipped to me, Medicare has not yet covered any of the
orders as far as I know. Because I am new to Medicare I still have some
stockpiled sensors and just started a new transmitter. So I am good for a
while, but not forever. Hope this mess gets figured out soon.

My first order of pump supplies was shipped with no problem from CCS
Medical. But so far they have been denied by Medicare. CCS tells me not to
worry and that it is not uncommon for Medicare to deny stuff. Medicare of
course won't/can't tell me why they were denied. It kind of reminds me of
TSA. You don't set off the alarms but you happen to be the "random person"
who gets selected for extra screening. There is no way that I don't qualify
for pump supplies under Medicare and I have to assume that CCS knows what
they are doing. Wish I knew what was going on....