[IPn] Diabetes information here

As a charitable organization serving the diabetes community we have found
that the most effective to raise money to run the organization is to ask the
members of the that community to make a donation to support the services
they use. We charge a small provisioning fee to people the use our supply
program and we ask you to contribute to help defray the expenses to run our
office and data center. There are no paid staff members unless you want to
count the $1.00 a year I receive so that I'm an "official" employee. We
don't ask you to contribute more than you can afford but we do ask the you
contribute "something". Give up a couple of cups of coffee at Starbucks, or
a movie once a year, or something similar and send $25 bucks to Insulin
Pumpers instead. If you can't afford that send $10 or $5. Every little bit
helps.

Maryland is still generously offering to match donations so that $25 gift
from you is worth $50 to Insulin Pumpers.

Don't procrastinate, do it now. If you've been a member for a while and have
thought about donating and just haven't gotten around to it, do it today.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Insulin Pumpers needs your support.

Thanks,