[IP] I just cancelled my order for the DEXCOM G5 with Liberty.

Hi,
 They are not competent and I will not invest any more energy with them. I have
been doing finger pricks for over 50 years and, thankfully, can still do them. I
also got notified by DEXCOM that there will new avenues to get the G5.

I can wait and hear what the early adopters have to say.

Irv

Sent from my iPhone