[IP] need updating too expensive

I'm 61 not on medicare...yet!  I'm having trouble downloading my
information with Diasend.  My Dell computer, I'm told by Microsoft
Disabilities is not compatible with windows 10 (I'm still using 7).
I'm on disability, am I supposed to send my info if my computer doesn't
keep up?  What am I supposed to do, buy a new one?
Marie Ricca
D 56yrs since age 5 Ping pump Dex G4 Dialysis Dec 2016