Re: [IP] Waiting for Dexcom

 I am on Medicare, and get my pump supplies direct from Medtronic. Since
starting Medicare 2 years ago, my endo has been sending in my doctor visit form
and 3 month log AS REQUIRED by Medicare. No problems until April this year. I
called Medtronic/Medicare to order supplies, and they told me of a new
requirement that now I ALSO must fax them a 30-day log of bgs before they can
send my order! This is ridiculous! Apparently, they don't trust our endo/doctors
when they send in our 3-month records!
 Mind you, I no longer have a fax machine, so I had to go to my church to copy
my logbook and fax them the copies from there! I am 67 - I dont know how they
expect an 80-year old to do this!
Thanks for letting me vent!

 On May 23, 2017, at 8:00 AM, Irv Perlman