[IPn] it's working

The Spring pledge drive is almost complete. Over the last two days, a
half dozen members have stepped forward and given $140 dollars in
matching contributions in response to MARYLAND's $500 challenge.

To complete this challenge we only need to raise a little over $300
bucks and I'm confident that it can be done with the help of some of
the members that have not yet gotten around to making a contribution.
If you are new to Insulin Pumpers, pledge drives occur quarterly and
while a bit of a pain in the *&%@, are a necessity. Many other
methods have been tried but none work nearly as well as asking those
of you that enjoy and benefit daily from the Insulin Pumpers forums
to pitch in to help support our financial needs. They are modest and
would be entirely taken care of if all of our members would each chip
in less than $10 per year. Not everyone can or does contribute so
please be generous and make a contribution.

A while back one of our members wrote:
<quote>
Here at the end of the weekend I like to sit back and think of the
things I have to be thankful for.  For the many friends I have made
on IP. For that sense  of fellowship knowing this is the biggest
group of diabetics I have ever had to good fortune of conversing
with.  For the sharing and concern and care expressed by so many.
<snip>
Help me and others to not experience the void.  Please make a
contribution to Insulin Pumpers.  Help yourself by keeping this site
going.  It would be an act that will be rewarded in some fashion.  If
you can contribute $10, $100 or $1000, we will be that much closer to
helping the thousands more who have yet to discover Insulin Pumping.
<snip>
<end quote>

If you take any of this to heart, please help bring the pledge drive
to a successful close with your generous contribution.

Accept MARYLAND's challenge and DOUBLE the value of your pledge by
visiting:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate