Re: [IP] Implantable pump

I agree with you on the low carb diet and the need to be unplugged from
the pump.  I follow Wheat Belly - only to a certain extent - and wheat
is addictive and causes people to want to eat more - wheat!  Wheat is
just as bad as sugar as far as trying to keep BGs on an even keel.

Going for an implantable seems a bit extreme to me.  Do you have a
fallback in case it stops working or runs out of insulin before 3 months
is up?

Denise Br.

On 5/31/2016 9:35 PM, email @ redacted wrote:
> This is a long story of a journey I am on so it is long....sorry:
 > I am 63 and have been alternating between an Omnipod and the Medtronic pump.
 > have been pumping for more years than I can remember. I have always had a
h1ac
 > of around 6.3. I do not feel metabolically healthy and my body has changed
after
> 33 years of sub q insulin. I want to become more stable with my numbers and
> avoid the roller coaster of highs and lows. This is almost impossible eating
 > normal but healthy and using sub q insulin. I am now eating the Bernstein
diet