Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder Rehab

I had frozen shoulder in the early 1990s and eventually the PT person
gave up on me.  Hot packs and stretching exercises did nothing except
hurt.  One day, he begged me not to scream because there were some kind
of VIPs visiting and he didn't want them to get a bad impression of the
joint.  After a few months of torture, I had OP surgery to manipulate my
shoulder under anesthesia.  Afterwards, stretching exercises with a
pulley were essential so that my shoulder would remain limber.  Twenty
four years later, my shoulder is still ducky!

Denise Br.