From: "Mel & Edith Halbert"
<email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:34:58 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Dead Pump - Need suggestions for choosing replacement

Kristina,

B You mentioned that you "don't want a pump integrated with CGM and the
automatic
low threshold suspension." I suppose you're referring to the Medtronic 530G,
which I started using about six months ago. In principle I don't object to the
automatic suspension of basal insulin when my glucose level is low, but I do
object to receiving a notification of it when I'm trying to get some sleep.

B I discovered that this feature can be switched off. I've been using my 530G
without the automatic suspension for two months now. Likewise, the 530G can be
used without a CGM sensor if you choose to. So your objections to the
Medtronic
pump have no basis in fact.

Mel

B On May 31, 2016, at 7:14 PM, email @ redacted