Re: [IP] Dead Pump - Need suggestions for choosing replacement

Kristina,

 You mentioned that you "don't want a pump integrated with CGM and the automatic
low threshold suspension." I suppose you're referring to the Medtronic 530G,
which I started using about six months ago. In principle I don't object to the
automatic suspension of basal insulin when my glucose level is low, but I do
object to receiving a notification of it when I'm trying to get some sleep.

 I discovered that this feature can be switched off. I've been using my 530G
without the automatic suspension for two months now. Likewise, the 530G can be
used without a CGM sensor if you choose to. So your objections to the Medtronic
pump have no basis in fact.

Mel