Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder Rehab

Sorry about my 1st e mail Julie,just wanted to say I had frozen
shoulder,took a year and a half to dissappear,the exercise you were talking
about,I also did,I found the P/T and try taking Planetary Herbals NOPAL
CACTUS,it has an ingredient that helps inflamation,I found that both those
things helped me,I purchased that from Amazon.Good Luck.I know how painful
your condition is.