[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #996

It is scary that there is a dictate by an insurance company telling us
which drug , device or procedure is acceptable to the insurance
companies. Could this be profit driven? When are we going to start some
campaign or legal action to stop this kind of action. Has anyone
contacted the American diabetes association or the JDRF to see if legal
action can be taken? Medicare still will not cover my CGM and no matter
how many senators from ALL states and congressional reps. I call they
don't want to back bills pendingB . Please call federal reps. to support
senate BillB 804 and H1427 lets get this done this year.B

William Barishman

B >