Re: [IP] re: Medtronic's Monopoly on Pump Market

 No one is saying you can't get what you want, only that they may pay less or
nothing toward it.

 Healthcare has worked this way for years with strips, medications, doctors when
you have a network plan. If I want to go to a Dr. Who isn't part of my plan, I
have to pay out of pocket and deal with a deductible or a lesser payment or pay
completely myself unless I can show legitimate medical necessity.

 I know most of us have no choice about which insurance we have since it comes
through our jobs, but the benefit in that is we usually pay less for the
insurance.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad