[IPn] pledge drive financias solved?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It's Sunday evening and I'm about to leave the office. Maybe all our
pledge drive messages have paid off. I just received in my email that
a foundation in Nigeria is going to release my payment of $2,000,000
as soon as I contact them. Think that will do the trick??? Well if
not, there is an offer from a member in FLORIDA to match your
contributions up to a total of $250. Somehow I think that will work
out a little better. When new donations from all of you reach $250
then Insulin Pumpers will have another $500 in the budget for the
Spring quarter.

Has the IP forum ever answered one of your questions?
Given you a tip to help with diabetes management?
Made you laugh?
Saved you a buck or two in supplies?
Helped you with an insurance issue?
or with a problem at school or work?

Won't you please help make sure that IP can continue to do that for
you and future pumpers.

Donate today at: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

or by mail

	Insulin Pumpers