[IPn] not even close

Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit support forum, web site, and call of
last resort for folks that have no insurance and have run out of
supplies. IP receives no government funding, an occasional donation
from corporate donors and most of its funding from small
contributions of $10 or $20 dollars from people just like you. This
policy allows IP to present information with no advertising, with no
content prepared by vendors, and that is completely unbiased.

This also means there is no revenue from sources such as advertising
and it means that IP is completely dependent on your generosity to
support its operations. If you like it that way then you need to
support Insulin Pumpers by making a contribution to the pledge drive.
 We are not even close to our goal for the quarter and the end of the
month is rapidly approaching. Please help bring this pledge drive to
a successful close by making a contribution. No one will do it for
your, you have to click on the link below or write a check and put it
in the mail.

The information you need...

...to make a pledge or become a much needed sustaining member

CLICK HERE:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
	or
IN THE UK:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

...mail a donation in the form of a check in any currency to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 94306

My best regards,