Re: [IP] Help with Dexcom ...

Here's how it works:

You attach the sensor to you body.
 The sensor communicates with one or more of the receiver(s), be it Dexcom
(Share2, Share, standard), Animas (Vibe), or something unreleased as of now.
 You take the readout from the readout device.... Vibe, Dexcom Receiver, or
iPhone/Apple Watch.

 Using those observations above, you can have the Vibe/Share2 at the same time.
I am using the Vibe and Dexcom non-share now. I keep the vibe on me, and my wife
has the receiver on her and kindly lets me know if/when the blood sugar goes
low.

 We just got back from a cruise to Alaska (highly recommended) and averaged
about 8 miles per day walking, and that setup came in handy.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> As I understand it. I can use the share with the G4 sensor.
>
> Is that right?
>
> Ian
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>> On May 30, 2015, at 00:49, Shelby L. Brock
>> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
 >> Hi, Ian. I hate to tell you this, but the Dexcom Share will not work with
the
 >> Vibe. The Vibe contains the previous generation software and the Dexcom
Share