[IPn] still working on CALIF's challenge

Hello Pumpers and Friends

Insulin Pumpers Spring pledge drive has been going well but we need
to pick up the pace just a bit and match the remaining $276 of
CALIF's challenge.. Insulin Pumpers needs your support and your
matching contributions so that we can use all of the  $500 from
CALIF.

The end of the month is coming up fast so please won't those of you
just waiting for the right time, send a small contribution now to
help with the challenges. With over 9,000 members of the forum, only
a small donation is needed from each of you to meet our funding
goals. Don't wait, do it now. Just a few $10, $15, and $25 donations
will do the trick.

If you would like to help write a pledge request message, send your
thoughts to me and I will post them instead of my ramblings ;-)

In any event, we have a bit more than $2,000 left to go for this
pledge drive. If you can afford it and have not yet done so, now is
the time to make your contribution.

To help match the last of CALIF's challenge,  or to make a much
needed SUSTAINING gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate