[IP] Dexcom in washing machine

As an update, I never got it to recover.
I kept it in rice for a week.
The best I got was that it booted up and asked me to enter the date and
time.
I could do that, but when I pushed the center button to lock it in, nothing
happened.

Now, when I hit buttons the device just vibrates, but the screen is blank.

I actually have a working freestyle navigator and enough sensors to get me
through for a while.
I plan on holding out until the G5

My dexcom transmitter is about 5 months old and was working fine last time
I used it.

Anyone need one?

email me off list at

jonathanj36m  AT  gmail DOT com