[IP] Help with Dexcom ...

Hi, Ian.  I hate to tell you this, but the Dexcom Share will not work with the
Vibe.  The Vibe contains the previous generation software and the Dexcom Share
has the updated software.   They are not compatible.  Animas says they have no
idea when the Vibe will get the updated software.  I looked into this at
length because we had the Ping for my son and our warranty was up.  I decided
to go ahead and get the share and NOT get the Vibe specifically because they
won't work together.  It will work independently but it will not communicate
to your Vibe which kinds of negates the point ...

Shelby