[IP] Extra OneTouch Ping Remote/VerioIQ Meter/Contour Strips

Hello -  I have a random collection of things from the past couple of
months and I don't want to just throw them away.  If you could use them
please message me:

1.  OneTouch Ping pump remote - I now have a OneTouch Vibe and cannot use
this with that model.  Cannot be used as stand alone bottle.

2.  VerioIQ Meter - Animas sent me this by accident.  It has been used
about 10 times.  No strips.

3.  Unopened bottle of Bayer Contour Strips.  Not quite sure how I ended up
with these given I use OneTouch

Tara