[IP] Re: J. Smith's comment

Here's my take on this:

"Do you think that the objective is to just let us die?"

Not exactly. They just want to save money. I feel like telling them this:
 "Reimburse diabetics for CGM and for as many blood glucose test strips as they
need. The life you save may be your own!"

I'm thinking here, of course, of the potential for car accidents caused by p=
eople who can't afford to test their BG before getting behind the wheel of a=
car.

Signe

Sent from my iPad