Re: [IP] Venting, sad news.......

Dear Michelle,

I am very sorry to hear this, and I feel for you as this is my greatest
fear with my 4-year-old.

I keep telling myself that if that day does come, at least she will already
know a lot about this disease and have access to so many more things that
make it a little easier to deal with on a daily basis.

When I was misdiagnosed as Type II and finally correctly diagnosed as Type
1.5, LADA (or whatever they want to call it), the G4 didn't exist.
Now, not only could I not imagine living without it (I use 2 G4 receivers
to never even have the weekly 2-hour gap!) but now it's even approved for
kids: http://www.dexcom.com/kids

I wish you and your family the best, and am certain that by the time your
son is our age, he'll be sporting the latest bionic pancreas :-)

We will always be here for you to vent...
Take care,

---Firas