Re: [IP] Venting, sad news.......

So sorry to hear about our son.  I still remember the shock I had when I
was diagnosed at 18 years of age, 42 years ago.  I was so ignorant to deal
with this disease, your son is not.  That is a big plus in his favor.  His
knowledge will help him deal with the everyday situations he will be faced
with.  Best wishes to you both.