Re: [IP] Venting, sad news.......

I am so sorry to hear that and can just about imagine how you feel. You
fight it every day and now you hear this. I am Type 1 and have two little
kids ans]d so am always worried about this. Even before they were born!
I know it is easy to say, but apart from the every day struggles, more and
more of us, type 1s, are able to live life to it's fullest. I will pray for
you and your family.