[IPn] Working on New Mexico

Insulin Pumpers has now has another challenge waiting, however there
are still funds available from the NEW MEXICO members that will
double the value of your donation. So let's pick up the pace and
match the remainder of the NEW MEXICO challenge. Insulin Pumpers
needs your support and your matching contributions so that we can use
the entire $250 from NEW MEXICO.

The end of the month is coming up fast so please won't those of you
just waiting for the right time, send a small contribution now to
help with the challenges. With over 7200 members of the forum, only a
small donation is needed from each of you to meet our pledge drive
goal. Don't wait, do it now. There is still an opportunity to Double
the value of your pledge by matching the rest of NEW MEXICO's
challenge.

To help finish this challenge or make a SUSTAINING contribution,
please visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate