RE: [IP] Test Strip Restrictions and CGM Usage

I'm not sure which CGM you are using, but I have the Medtronic 530G and have
to test at least six to seven times a day for accuracy. I test pre and post
meal and at bedtime. Often times the meter asks for calibration in the middle
of the night and I need to perform a test at 2 a.m. to make sure the readings
are accurate the next morning.
David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com