[IPn] Back from Labor Day Weekend

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

There is just a fe days remaining in May for the Spring pledge drive
and we must still raise an additional $2,000 for this quarter. It's
been a little slow and I know that many of you have taken holiday
over the weekend. Now that you have returned and are reading this
pledge message, please consider a donation to help support Insulin
Pumpers.

NEW MEXICO still has $175 in un-used matching funds that can DOUBLE
the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers.

Please accept NEW MEXICO's challenge or take a moment to become a
SUSTAINING donor by visiting:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

If you would like to make a last minute CHALLENGE to the other forum
members to match your generosity, then visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

You can use any major credit card or PayPal.

If you would prefer to mail a contribution, send it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards