Re: [IP] Questions about Vacation to Ecuador

I travel quite a bit.  Depending on how long I'm gone and how remote
I'll be, I'll carry 2-3 times the number of supplies that I think I'll
need.  I'll also will not carry everything in my carry on luggage.  I
have a full set in my carry on, a full set in my checked, and sometimes
a full set in my wife's carry-on luggage.  People always say the checked
luggage can be lost, which is true, but forget that the carry on luggage
can be lost or stolen also.  Don't keep all your stuff in one place.

http://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/customer-support/traveling-with-an-insulin-pump-or-device

> You want to bring enough so you don't worry and can devote all your time to
> having fun.
>

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Barbara Sklar <
> sklarb+email @ redacted> wrote:
>
>> Hello all.
>> I am planning a trip to Quito, Ecuador in a few weeks.  I have never
>> traveled outside the country since being diagnosed with this disease and
>> would greatly appreciate any particular insights folks could offer re:
>> things not to forget, etc.  If anyone has any experiences particular to
>> Ecuador I would  love to hear from them privately.
>> Thanks!
>> Barbara
>> .
> .