Re: [IP] Questions about Vacation to Ecuador

If you are fortunate enough to have 2 pumps, bring both.  If not the pump
manufacturer may lend you one.  Otherwise my philosophy is department of
redundancy department.
Bring too much of everything.  Infusion sets, insulin, backup syringes (or
pens). Alcohol swabs, adhesive aids if you use them.
I use a Frio to keep my insulin cool when traveling.

Don't check anything that would cause a problem if it were delayed a week
or lost altogether.

Medtronic has some info on their site.  Might be overkill, but to each his
or her own.

http://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/customer-support/traveling-with-an-insulin-pump-or-device

You want to bring enough so you don't worry and can devote all your time to
having fun.