[IP] Questions about Vacation to Ecuador

Hello all.
I am planning a trip to Quito, Ecuador in a few weeks.  I have never
traveled outside the country since being diagnosed with this disease and
would greatly appreciate any particular insights folks could offer re:
things not to forget, etc.  If anyone has any experiences particular to
Ecuador I would  love to hear from them privately.
Thanks!
Barbara