[IPn] slow day yesterday

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

Yesterday there were two contributions to the pledge drive. We really
have to do better than that people. Insulin Pumpers pledge drives
raise the majority of the money that pays the bills. If you think the
internet is free and the "free" supplies we send to people in need
aren't free, I can assure you that they are not and that the IP bills
must be paid every month. If you think "the other guy" will make a
contribution or you're just putting it off, then it's time to visit
the web site donor page and make YOUR donation

This year, over 275 of our 7200+ members made over 900 contribution
to help support YOUR web forum. Are you one of them? If you are
financially able, it is YOUR TURN to help out and make your annual
contribution of $10 or more. We need to raise over $2,000 to reach
our goal for the Spring pledge drive.

A New Mexico member has agreed to make it easier to finish the pledge

drive by offering to match your contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to
at total of $250. Double the value of your pledge and help support
Insulin Pumper by making a donation today or by becoming a sustaining
member.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate