From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
cheryljean929+email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:26 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Disney dedicates ride to those with Diabetes (only a pun)

Like this idea
Cheryl McQ

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Lane <suze0000+email @ redacted>
To: ip <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, May 28, 2014 11:21 AM

0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color:
#000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>cute

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Tina Hudspeth <
 <a
href="mailto:tina+email @ redacted">tina+alaskachd
email @ redacted</a>>

target="_blank">https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers</a>
target="_blank">http://type1.org</a>
 Follow us at <a href="https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers"
target="_blank">https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers</a>
 Make a long URL short at <a href="http://type1.org"
target="_blank">http://type1.org</a>
</tt></pre>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_1_ad8b80c6-8a31-4350-914e-ea129646204b -->