[IP] Disney dedicates ride to those with Diabetes (only a pun)

I was sitting here, pondering things and reading about the restrictions of
test strips in Ontario.
I though "what If we put some of these people who are making these
decisions about the allowable # of test strips into a car at the top of a
hill and invite them for a scenic ride. After trapping them in the auto,
shutter all the windows and only allow one or two peaks on the way down.
Then remind them that is the way it is being diabetic and only being able
to test occasionally.

It suddenly hit me...Disney Hollywood Studios already does this...it is an
attraction call the "Tower or Terror".

How aptly named.