Re: [IP] Re: To get the 530G or not?

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 9:32 AM, David Jones
<davidj02+email @ redacted> wrote:
> I can't believe you're getting 14 days out of the sensors. I've only been
> getting about five to six days at the most. Is there any technique for making
> the sensors last longer?

I think it depends on what is under your skin. There are some places
that work well for me, and there seems to be a fair bit of luck. I
have tried inserting sensors at sites that have recently had an
infusion set, and I don't think that works as well. Now I'm going to
try the infusion set on a site after I use it for the sensor, rather
than before.

--
Steve