Re: [IP] Enlite Sensors

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Richard
<richardprice18+email @ redacted> wrote:
>  The tape provided is very difficult to remove, particularly the one
> with the oval cutout, so I no longer use them.

The tape with the oval cutout is supposed to be used under the
transmitter, not on top of it. You only need to remove it when you
discard the sensor.

I find that the tape the folds over the transmitter is actually pretty
easy to peel off, but it still stays on in the shower/hot
tub/exercising. If I'm careful not to stick it to something else when
I'm charging the transmitter, I find that it will stick back on the
transmitter and hold just fine for another week.

--
Steve