From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Phyllis Abram
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 21:33
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] About Competitive Bidders

 Stacey, if you mean the 1st document it has the government seal on the
letterhead. The document had signatures in it. If you mean the second one it
came as a document which was submitted to the government as evidence. I also
have a 3rd document endorsed by several hundred people including Nobel prize
winners and more. I didn't post that because I'm taking up too much space
trying to  make a point and back it up. If you really want the rest; I will
be happy to send it to you; not on IP.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

On May 31, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Stacey Martin <email @ redacted> wrote:

> What I want to know is where is what you actually sent from? Who put
> the information together?
>
> Thanks,
> Stacey
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 31, 2013, at 20:27, Phyllis Abram <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 >> It is all public information. Anything sent to a government agency is
subject
>> to the public information law.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Phyllis