Re: [IP] Medicare won't even cover the strips we need

That's a good point. Diabetics are living longer--through our own efforts.
I have to constantly remind people about mature Type 1s. Apparently it's
still rare enough. I really wish type 1 and 2 had different names...they
are different diseases.

Thanks for the soapbox. Makes sense.

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>