[IP] Re: Help with diabetes supplies

Anyone needing assistance with insulin or other drugs or diabetes supplies
 should check out this website: www.needymeds.org. You can search by drug name
find out about manufacturer or other assistance programs for meds or by
 condition to see what help exists for that condition, including assistance with
 supplies, test strips, etc. I haven't checked it for diabetes so I don't know
if
pump supplies are covered. They also have their own needymeds discount card
 which they say can save you up to 80% (usually averaging 40-50%) on meds and
any
 other medical supplies or OTC items that you buy from a pharmacy as long as you
have a written prescription for it. Pam