[IP] Revisiting an old post - wayyy off topic

Last fall I inquired about the black spots on walks and parking lots. The
replies included these spots were either spit-out gum or goose poop. I did
not think either one. I see/saw them in northern Indiana and in Boston when
visiting the Joslin Diabetes Clinic.

I think I have them figured out. I have never seen geese near doors nor gum
lying around all over like these spots. I believe, now, they are leaves. I
see the edges, same shape, and they lie there, turn black as well as bubble
up in the hot sun and melt into the concrete. They are mostly roundish and
goose poop is the size of dog droppings.

I do see leaves blowing all over and up against doorways. YMMV

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/JansBooks