Re: [IP] I got my pump this morning!

 Congratulations on getting your pump! I agree with Sue Ann and I think you
should schedule your training now. Many people have to wait weeks or even a
couple of months before they get an appointment.

 Also, I would recommend going to Minimed's web site and doing their online
training as well. It used to be called Pump School but I think they may have
renamed it after redoing their web site last year. On the main web page, look
for the tab called MyLearning.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987