[IP] new technology?

Hi kids,

i am out of the research loop.  Is there ANYTHING on the market, perhaps
available only in France/Europe that I should see about obtaining while I am
there?  I "heard" at TCOYD that there was supposedly some device you could
hook to an Iphone to use as a blood tester, thus eliminating ONE piece of crap
in my purse....or how about an integrated transmitter??

Please email me at email @ redacted as i don't have much access to IP while I
am gone

Thanks!!!

Sara
Type One Diabetes Does Not Win - see THIS for living proof!