[IP] Summer is Here, well almost

The Beaches on Lake Michigan open here today.  After some sun from a nice walk
after 5 days of rain in the last 7 days, I am ready.
I prefer the pump challenges when the temps hover around 50-80 than 20's to
40's with cold, wet/damp/cloudy weather.
Hopefully, more outside activity along with frequent BG testing and my spirits
will climb away from winter and a wet spring.

I am thankful for all of the Veterans this Memorial Day Holiday Weekend as
well.  Without them,  I have no Pump or anything else to grump about!

Be safe, healthy 7 happy pumping,

Peter

En Fuego Inc.  P Please consider the environment before printing this
email.http://healthyeating423.blogspot.com/