[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V12 #112

> I'm Sherry. I was diagnosed with T1 at the age of 43 and started
> pumping a year later.<snip> I love cats, socks,

Welcome to the list! Sorry we have to meet over a disease.

Sock it to me!! LOL  Once I was at dialysis, covered, and the nurse came
around to check my ankles. I had on hot pink pants and hot pink socks. She
said, "Whoa!" The next tx I wore turquoise pants and turq pants. Another,
"Whoa!" We went to the Target pharmer and they said it would be about 20 min
for the refill. We strolled the store and went past the sock dept. There was
a blue pair that had a dog sitting on a front porch with a pretty door way.
In the window the pooch was sniffing cupcakes, pie, and a cake. I had to buy
them to shake up the nurse. I now have over 50 pairs (including: Care Bears,
Betty Boop, ants on watermelon, hats, watering cans, wasps, Amish buggy.
frogs, doggies, Strawberry Shortcake, etc., etc., and so on and so forth). I
have displayed them in our library (1 each).

The big deal at the d.chair is always what kind of socks does Jan have on
today. Keeps the humor going.

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://www.maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://www.maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)