Re: [IP] RE: Ford and Minimed - Interesting pairing

 I have the Ford Sync system in my 09 Escape and i love it. The one I have does
only phone functions and not navigation but it has no additional fees. It's
great for calls and controlling my phone and iPod with voice controls. A cgms in
addition would be a wonderful addition.

Sent by Judi from her iPhone
email @ redacted