RE:[IP] RE: Ford and Minimed - Interesting pairing

 ...I think at this stage, it's assuming a large percentage of diabetics are
going with the CGMS. I dont know how accurate my Endo's figures are, but he says
only 20 percent are using them right now.
 Take into account those of us with no coverage for this, those with no desire
to have one, and those who don't drive often or far...I think the market becomes
very slim.
 Laura in NM, who at this point just wants a new pump (and that has become an
unanticipated hurdle.)