[IPn] a freebie.... read more

The Spring pledge drive is all but over. With the generous matching
funds from our challengers, you have helped us raise ~$1,500 toward
our goal for April, May, and June of $5000.

There is still $27 available from the CENTRAL VALLEY$100 challenge to
double the value of the next couple of pledges that you make.

So.... for those of you that are expecting the "other guy" to do it
or haven't yet gotten "roundtuit". Please get out your checkbook or
credit card and earmark $10 or $20 bucks for Insulin Pumpers. Show
your appreciation by sending a few bucks to help support our efforts
to help everyone live a little better every day with diabetes
	(or in spite of it :-)

To sweeten things a bit, our friends at ADS have offered pledge drive
free shipping on any of the FRIO Coolers available here:

	http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/categories/Insulin-Coolers/

Just use this promo code through the end of June:	ipump2011

To accept the remainder of CENTRAL VALLEY's challenge, or to make
your much appreciated sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit:

or

PayPal or any major credit card will do just fine ;-)

To challenge the IP forum members to match your generosity, visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards