[IP] Eating Heathier Food, Diet, & BG's

I decided to return to writing again.  Not just this posting site, but others
to include how my diet, specifically eating healthier foods has helped my BG
control.
I enjoy reading of others excitement when obtaining a pump and share in the
challenges of purchasing diabetes supplies.  Pumping overall, has been the
the healthiest decision made in my 32 years of diabetes.

Peter